RavenCon is the Con of Opportunity
With over a dozen tracks of programming (more than 300 hours!), attendees will ALWAYS have something to do or see.
- If you want to game — play away in our 24/3 Gaming Room
- Want to catch an author reading — we have that and more in our many programming tracks
- Don’t want to attend the literary programming — then why not catch a panel about filking, podcasting, media, or science
- You’re a night owl — enjoy our late night programming and check out the exciting room parties
- Want to spend your weekend shopping — we have a great selection of vendors in our Vendor Room and our Artist & Author Alley
- Need something to fill an empty spot on your wall — visit our Art Show
- Don’t want to leave the kids at home — we have an exciting track of Children’s Programming
- Just finished work on a new costume/cosplay — show it off in our Masquerade
- Plus — anime, signings, workshops, concerts, and plenty more!
The RavenCon staff has a vision of what makes a good convention and are applying their experience to develop a well-rounded event with something for everyone. In addition to having LOTS to do, we try to make your experience hands-on and interactive. We book guests that are happy to spend extra time with the fans (and at no extra charge!).
To learn more about RavenCon, visit these pages: