RavenCon always strives to have a varied Vendors’ Room filled with interesting and unique vendors. You will find a wide array of goods, including books, costumes and costuming accessories, books, games, jewelry, craft items, t-shirts, plushies, pop culture items, artwork, and more books!
RavenCon 2023 Vendors
We’ve already lined up some GREAT vendors for RavenCon 16! Here’s a little of what you can expect next year…
- Art Transforms Life / Flame Bilyue’ Arts – Featuring original artwork (acrylics and watercolors), prints and cards, and jewelry (earrings and pendants) made from recycled paper.
- Chaos Publications – A small publishing house with original books and collectibles, as well as hand-made bookmarks.
- Chocolate Moonshine / CM Bars, LLC – Handmade gourmet fudge and Belgian chocolates.
- Cover dem Bones – Outerwear for your inner pirate! Handmade costumes and accessories.
- Crone Girls Press – An indie horror micropress, specializing in horror anthologies.
- Discover Teas – Your source for all-natural, loose-leaf tea blended by hand from Williamsburg, Virginia—and fun teaware to steep it in!
- Distractia Designs – Utility kilts, costume pieces for ladies (gypsy/fairie/belly dance), gamer accessories, hand-made leather dice bags, and more.
- DreamPunk Press – A publishing collective that publishes fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and contemporary, for adults, teens, and (soon) children.
- Fireside Workshop – Enamel pins, resin figures, laser-cut jewelry plushies, handmade wooden boxes and ornaments.
- Gothic Apothecary – Unique antiques for custom hunter kits and vintage and recreation costuming.
- Mirror Maskerade – Selling masks, horns, staves, LARPing items, hair falls, headpieces, jewelry, and fans.
- Mystik Waboose – Featuring t-shirts and fun geeky buttons that can be worn by all ages or attached to our embroidered messenger and engineer-style bags.
- Oakley’s Gently Used Books – Used, signed and/or collectible used books. Sci-fi, fantasy, horror, mythology, history, science, and children’s books.
- Obi Wan Kimono – Kimonos, Chinese dresses, face masks, cat ears, and other accessories from East Asia.
- Old Earth Books – Books! New! Used! Old! Inexpensive, some more than cover price, but most are less than cover price!
- Orielis’ Books – Gently used and collectible hardback and paperback books (military sci-fi, urban fantasy, steampunk, young adult, vintage old masters, space opera, horror, epic fantasy, and more). Featuring local authors and a good selection by the Guest of Honor.
- Prospective Press – Small-press publisher that also makes book- and fandom-related products (bookmarks, stickers, magnets, posters). Also sells a selection of licensed Studio Ghibli merchandise.
- RVA Fantasy Writers – A group of writers dedicated to improving craft, networking, and telling great stories.
- RVA Katana – Richmond’s largest selection of Asian swords. Works with six forges to procure blades priced for every budget and accepts custom orders.
- Silend Gifts & More – Offering a variety of geeky wood products and more! Dice boxes, coasters, tiles, lasks, notebooks, bottle openers, keychains, and other items that you don’t want to miss.
- Tangent Artists – Original artwork and commissions.
- Walt’s Cards – Card games, board games, RPGs, and everything you need for the total gaming experience.
- The Weathered Dragon – Purveyors of unique gaming tables.