Tables are typically 6 feet long by 12 inches wide. RavenCon will work to provide adequate space behind and around the tables for ease of movement and storage. If your table is not required, please let us know. If you choose to vend in the Alley, we ask that you keep your table manned during the peak hours of the convention. To provide maximum exposure and strong walk-by traffic, the Alley is in an open, unsecured area. We ask that you do not plan on storing things at your table overnight.
Cost and Memberships
The cost is $85 for a single table. Each artist or author is limited to one table only. Upon confirmation from the Director, and receipt of full payment, each artist or author will receive one (1) complimentary membership. If your company requires additional memberships, please contact us in advance to make arrangements. Additional memberships are available at the pre-registration price of $15 each until December 31, 2019. After January 1, 2020, additional memberships will cost $35 each. All monies are due within 60 days of your notice of acceptance to the convention as a vendor. RavenCon cannot hold space without a contract.
Wall spaces with power access are not guaranteed. We will, however, endeavor to accommodate any vendor that needs electrical access.
If RavenCon is canceled, the money a vendor paid will be refunded. If the vendor cancels before February 1, 2020, a full refund minus a 10% fee will be refunded. Between February 1–March 1, 2020 half will be refunded. After March 1, 2020, there is no refund.
- RavenCon cannot guarantee customers or sales, nor does RavenCon grant any terms of exclusivity or other licensing agreement to vendors. There is to be no live merchandise (animals) sold in the Artist & Author Alley. All copyright agreements and applicable taxes are the responsibility of the vendor.
- RavenCon reserves the right to ask vendors to remove any items from their table should RavenCon receive multiple complaints from convention members. RavenCon is the sole arbiter of what is and is not acceptable behavior from a vendor. Please review the Convention Rules online and in the program book.
- There is food available in the Con Suite, but we ask that you keep it there. Only “personal” food may be brought into the Artist Alley. This includes food brought with you or food from the hotel restaurant or food that you went out and purchased.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Director, and you will be contacted after they have been reviewed. Please note that additional information may be needed (such as pictures of your items and/or set up). Once you have been notified by the Director that there is room available for you, payment must be made within 60 days in order to ensure your tables. Space, without payment, will not be held.
- If you have any questions regarding the Artist & Author Alley, please do not hesitate to contact the Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This application is for the Artist & Author Alley only. If you wish to be in the Vendor Room, please fill out a Vendor Application.
Applications are now closed for 2020. Please check back in the summer to apply for 2021. Thanks!