A book launch is a great way for publishers and/or authors to publicize a new release. Good book launches are both fun and interactive; attendees frequently have the chance to win prizes and hear readings from new books. Oh yeah, and sometimes there’s chocolate. Or cake. Or cake and chocolate. Maybe even pizza. Mmmmmm… Tasty, tasty book launches.
In 2015, we held book launches for:
- Tales of Time and Space by Allen Steele
- Distant Seas by Bud Sparhawk
- Romance on Four Worlds by Tom Purdom
- A Bard Day’s Knight edited by Michael A. Ventrella
- Bloodsuckers: A Vampire Runs for President by Michael A. Ventrella
- War of Shadows by Gail Z. Martin
- Eternity Concepts by Xexilia Zajac
- Blood Savages by D. Alexander Ward
If you’re interesting in hosting a book launch at this year’s RavenCon, please mention it when you fill out your Guest Application.